How is it done?
– When you come, our esthetician will consult with you what kind of look you want to determine the length, thickness and curl of the extensions we will use. The lash extensions will be applied to individual natural lash and not clump together. They should feel comfortable and natural.
How long does it take to have a new full set?
– With our talented team, a new complete full set (about 200 lashes per eye) would just take about 1 to 1.5 hour. Compare to other places which may take you from 2-3 hours.
What do I need to do when I come to my appointment?
– Please arrive on time. We need to use the full 90 minutes to give you the best possible service and the most beautiful set of lashes.
– Please remove any mascara or eye make-up prior to your appointment.
– Try to reduce your facial movement as much as possible during the service.
– Make sure you use the bathroom beforehand! You’ll be lying down for 90 minutes and need to minimize fidgeting.
– Have an idea of the look you want. Would you like longer, thicker, or curlier lashes? If you have a picture, please feel free to bring it along to show us!
Will the extensions damage my natural lashes?
– Not at all. Your eyelashes have a natural life cycle of their own. As the extensions are bonded to your natural lashes, they will only last as long as your natural lash cycle.
How long do they last?
– As your natural lashes begin to shed, the extensions will fall off with them. When applied properly the extensions can last from three to six weeks, with many clients coming in for a refill at the end of the second or third week. You can prolong the life of your eyelash extensions by following our iLash DOs and DONTs
What is the different between regular eyelash extensions and 3D eyelash extensions?
– While a regular eyelash extension only apply one-on-one lashes, the 3D goes beyond to apply multiple extension lashes on single one natural eyelash to create more volume, dept and texture to make your lashes glamorous look. This technique can not be done with the regular lashes because they are too heavy to apply multiple extension per natural lash.
– 3D eyelash extension uses extremely lightweight and thinner lashes to apply 2-6 extensions per natural lash. 3D lashes are very soft, fluffy and the most natural feeling of all eyelash extensions. They come in several different lengths and curls.
What is the difference between a new set and a refill?
– A new set of lash extensions will be applied if you do not have any extensions before. If you just have a few left from the previous existing extensions, the esthetician will remove your existing set and apply a new full set.
– A refill will be applied when we apply more lash extensions to your existing set of lashes. Most of our clients come in for a refill service between 2 and 4 weeks after their full set was applied.
Could I have an allergic reaction?
– Most allergic reactions to eyelash extensions are due to the adhesive. If you feel that you may be sensitive to the products we use then we can perform an allergy test and apply a few strands to see how you react.
What if I have discomfort after my service?
– If you feel any discomfort after lash extensions have been applied, please call us as soon as possible and we will gladly do our best to accommodate you.
What if some of the lashes fall out after my service?
– If you follow our iLash DOs and DONTs and experience a large amount of lash fallout following your application of a full set of lashes, please do call us to arrange an appointment (free of charge) within seven days of your original booking for us to replace the missing lashes.
– For a refill service it is much more difficult to offer the same guarantee as the existing older lash extensions may be ready to fall at anytime.
Can I get refund if I don’t like my eyelashes?
– We always try our best to make the customers happy with our services, and make sure you satisfy before you leave.
We can not do refund because our estheticians already spend time and effort to do the work.