– DO your research to choose a reputable and establishment salon that dedicated to eyelash extension. Always make sure they are not applying cluster lashes as lash extensions are one single lash applied to each one of your own.
– DO reshape your lashes after getting wet by using clean mascara wand to gently brush your lashes.
– DO use a lash conditioner or growth serum morning and night to maintain health of your natural lashes and prolong the life of your lash extensions.
– DON’T get your eyelash extensions wet for 24 to 48 hours after the application. Some people use swimming goggles while showering!
– DON’T go to steam rooms or hot yoga, the adhesive will reactivate and may cause the lashes to stick together.
– DON’T use your regular mascara as it may dissolve the glue and cause the lashes falling off.
– DON’T use moister-rich product or makeup remover directly on your lashes as it will eventually loosen the bond of your eyelash extensions
– DON’T pick or pull your lashes as it could damage your natural lashes, lets the esthetician remove them for you if you wish.